Welcome to the Langley Rugby Club
The Langley Rugby Club was founded in 1969 when it fielded it’s first men’s team. Since then we have gone on to purchase and develop the land that has been the home of the LRC for almost 30 years. Today we run many teams including minis (5 years and up), junior boys, women, and 2 squads of Senior men.
Check the schedule to find when we play, whether you are a fan, player or just curious about the sport we would love to see you out enjoying the game that we love.
|Next game:||Next Home Game:|
- LRC Halloween Party!! October 20, 2016 It’s that time of the year again folks and the Langley Rugby Club is proud to be hosting this party at the club again. The party will be held on Saturday, October 29th with the doors opening at 7pm. Happy hour will be from 7-9 (draft beer special). There will be best costume prizes, raffles ...Read more
- Junior Boys Rugby Season Ready to Start August 28, 2016 Junior Boys Rugby born 1999 and younger(1999 and 2000 are U18/ 2001 and younger are U16) first game is September 18.(The Season ends 1st of December) We had our first practice with new players out. Looks like we will have a competitive group to compete this season. We will be getting our full schedule ...Read more
- The New Season Is Here!! August 15, 2016 The time is finally upon us!! The time to shine up your boots, dust off your mouthguard and get out on the pitch! The first Senior Men’s practice will be August 22nd, 6:30 at LRC. The Senior Men’s practices will be held every Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30 pm at the Langley rugby Club. The first ...Read more
- The Youth rugby camp was a success!! August 15, 2016 Thank you everybody who came out and made the LRC Youth rugby camp a success! It was a beautiful day and everyone had a good time learning the great of sport of rugby. Thank you to everyone who volunteered to coach and help out. We hope to see everyone out for the new season. Please ...Read more
- LRC Youth Rugby Camp August 8, 2016 The Langley Rugby Club is proud to host the LRC Youth Rugby Camp on Saturday, August 13th! Admission is free to all high school aged rugby players! Open to all experience and skill levels! Lunch is included and all players receive a free shirt! Come down to the LRC field for a fun morning of rugby with ...Read more
- Summer Buggers July 20, 2016 Throughout the summer Langley Rugby is hosting weekly games of touch rugby. Every thursday 6:30 at the club All Men, Women, and Juniors are welcome. Free to play. 21280 Crush Crescent Over Forties Wednesdays at 6:30Read more
- Youth Rugby at LRC Fall 2016 June 2, 2016 LRC will have a U-18 Mens team born years 1999 and 2000 U-16 Team born 2001 and younger For men born 1998 and older LRC will have a team were you can play competitively LRC is in the process of setting up a pre-registration so Junior Players can ...Read more
- Langley Rugby U16 and U18 boys wind up their Season December 3, 2015 The LRC Junior season has come to an end. The U16s hosted the final tier2 jamboree at LRC Nov22. The tier 2 was a collection of players from different clubs who got together in a jamboree format allowing everyone to get playing time and improve themselves. It included players from Langley,Surrey,Richmond,United and Chilliwack. The LRC U18s joined with Richmond to compete ...Read more
- LRC Halloween 2015 October 27, 2015 This is going to be big. It was a sell out so we have tents and have opened up the outside. Click here to buy tickets online.Read more
- Surrey inspires Langley to dig deep for cancer October 18, 2015 While we enjoyed the results on the field, the real win today was when 2 opposing teams got together to share a common pain and a common goal. LRC members contributes somewhere around $7000 towards Surrey’s annual Ruck for a Cure. Thanks for putting us to the test Beavers. Update: Check out the article in the Clovedale ...Read more