Welcome to the Langley Rugby Club
The Langley Rugby Club was founded in 1969 when it fielded it’s first men’s team. Since then we have gone on to purchase and develop the land that has been the home of the LRC for almost 30 years. Today we run many teams including minis (5 years and up), junior boys, women, and 2 squads of Senior men.
Check the schedule to find when we play, whether you are a fan, player or just curious about the sport we would love to see you out enjoying the game that we love.
|Next game:||Next Home Game:|
Not all news makes the front page. Check out the Newsfeed for more events and details.
- Summer Buggers July 20, 2016 Throughout the summer Langley Rugby is hosting weekly games of touch rugby. Every thursday 6:30 at the club All Men, Women, and Juniors are welcome. Free to play. 21280 Crush Crescent Over Forties Wednesdays at 6:30Read more
- Youth Rugby at LRC Fall 2016 June 2, 2016 LRC will have a U-18 Mens team born years 1999 and 2000 U-16 Team born 2001 and younger For men born 1998 and older LRC will have a team were you can play competitively LRC is in the process of setting up a pre-registration so Junior Players can ...Read more
- Langley Rugby U16 and U18 boys wind up their Season December 3, 2015 The LRC Junior season has come to an end. The U16s hosted the final tier2 jamboree at LRC Nov22. The tier 2 was a collection of players from different clubs who got together in a jamboree format allowing everyone to get playing time and improve themselves. It included players from Langley,Surrey,Richmond,United and Chilliwack. The LRC U18s joined with Richmond to compete ...Read more
- LRC Halloween 2015 October 27, 2015 This is going to be big. It was a sell out so we have tents and have opened up the outside. Click here to buy tickets online.Read more
- Surrey inspires Langley to dig deep for cancer October 18, 2015 While we enjoyed the results on the field, the real win today was when 2 opposing teams got together to share a common pain and a common goal. LRC members contributes somewhere around $7000 towards Surrey’s annual Ruck for a Cure. Thanks for putting us to the test Beavers. Update: Check out the article in the Clovedale ...Read more
- Registration is up! September 4, 2015 At long last registration is up! Click PLAYERS>REGISTER to sign up.Read more
- Langley Players develop from Minis to Rep Rugby August 17, 2015 There were four Langley players who made BC Rep teams this summer. George Brown U14B, Caleb Gerth U15B. Jordan Meyers U16G, Liam Murray U18M George grew up playing rugby in the Langley Rugby minis program and watching his Dad play for the Club on saturdays. This year playing grade 8 at Poppy. He was selected to ...Read more
- Sr. Men’s Practices Starting Up!!! August 14, 2015 Men’s Practices Now Starting! Training will be held at the LRC Clubhouse at 21280 Crush Crescent on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30PM All skill levels welcome!! Season to start in September.Read more
- Women’s Rugby Practices!! August 12, 2015 Langley Women’s Rugby Team now starting Practices! To be held at the Langley Rugby Club Field at 21280 Crush Crescent Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00PM For further info Contact Kelsey Gilmore at 604-837-6803Read more
- U18 and U16 boys practice start Wed Aug 12 August 7, 2015 Boys born 1998,1999,2000,2001 For Fall age grade league Practices start Wednesday August 12 6:00 at the LRC Clubhouse Pratice will be Monday and Wednesday 6:00 New players are welcome,this is good development for your School season Any questions please contact Marvin Foss ( contact page)Read more